- The terms used are simple.
- A working framework is established that leaves room for company-specific procedures.
- The method is equally geared towards quantitative and qualitative thinking.
- It integrates the soft and hard factors of strategy.
- It includes questions of leadership as part of the corporate concept.
- It is consistent: from the vision to the daily business.
- It leads to clear concepts and to a tool that can be used in the long run.
The strategy method developed by me originated in the practice of medium-sized companies.
Characteristics of this method are:
In addition to the strategy method, I have developed other methods in recent years.
Always with the idea of combining practical relevance, simple terms and an overall view.
The methods interlock – as one system.